Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell's theorem - for or against Hidden Variables?
Time is not "hidden". Perhaps you mean that the hidden variables can be time-dependent? This shouldn't affect Bell's theorem. For instance it could be done with different timing for the two measurements - probably has been done that way, with same results.

I don't see the relevance of prime numbers. Some - I think all - of the properties you mention are standard properties of primes investigated and understood in Number Theory. Doesn't mean it can't be relevant to Bell, somehow. But you haven't explained that relevance.

You say "As we demonstrated, regarding the algebraic closure of the complex plane...". No, you haven't demonstrated any such thing, haven't even mentioned complex plane before this.

This post has a tantalizing air of making some sort of sense but I can't see what it is. Perhaps it would help if I had Hess' work handy but don't.

Can you relate this more directly to Bell's theorem? For instance, run through one detection event and show how QM correlations are achieved via prime numbers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bell's theorem - for or against Hidden Variables? - by secur - 06-16-2016, 11:54 PM